This Christmas, Lough Erne Resort gave us…five special reasons to visit:
• Five star luxury… Lough Erne Resort is Northern Ireland’s first 5-Star AA resort and winner of Hotel of the Year 2017.
• Four-ball of golf… If a bit of wind doesn’t faze you, get out in the fresh air for a round of golf on the famous Faldo course.
• Three tasty restaurants… cater for all tastes. Relax in the Blaney Bar and enjoy the grazing menu while listening to the baby grand piano, sample the best of Irish meats in the Loughside Bar & Grill after a 36-hole round or for a fine dining experience, book into the Catalina Restaurant, 2017’s Restaurant of the Year and the first in Northern Ireland to be awarded 3AA Rosettes
• Two tiers of sweet treats… Sprinkle some Christmas magic on your annual catch up with old friends and head to Fermanagh’s Lough Erne Resort for its limited edition Festive Afternoon Tea
• … and a partridge in a pear tree or rather one huge Gingerbread House made by Noel McMeel and his team. This feat of baking and building skills used 51 egg yolks, 10kg of flour and 900ml of golden syrup, not to mention 75kg of icing sugar and 300 egg whites.
Find out what Lough Erne Resort is offering for their Christmas Day getaway over on Belfast Times.